This website may use its own and third party cookies. Cookies are small data files that are generated on the user’s computer and that allow us to know the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Google web analytics.
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their Browser program and also to accept or reject them in the cookie preferences provided on this website.
For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- IE5 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955)
- IE6 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185)
- IE7 (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html)
- IE8 IE9 IE10 IE11 (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera – http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_ES y iOS – https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies .
According to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies : they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from The one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In some cases, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website such as YouTube, Vimeo or others). We cannot access the data stored in those cookies.
We use “session” cookies, which allow you to carry information from one page of the Website to another without having to re-enter it. With session cookies, we can compile statistics that help us understand how the Website is used and how to improve its structure.
You can configure your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by this site, without affecting the ability to access the content. However, we are not responsible for the fact that their deactivation prevents the proper functioning of the site.
- Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html < / a>
Cookies on this site
We include below a list of the cookies we use, their purpose and the maximum number of days that will remain on your computer (unless you delete them first):
wordpress_test_cookie: the purpose of these cookies is to keep the information of registered users and if they allow cookies.
_ga, _gat, _gid : Google Analitycs:
- _ga : Used to distinguish users. Two years.
- _gid : Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated every time you send the data to Google Analytics.
_fbp : Cookie belonging to Facebook, stores and tracks visits to the website, its retention is 3 months
These cookies are used to collect information about how our visitors use these web pages. All information is collected anonymously and may include data such as the browser being used, number of page views. This information helps us to improve this website and your experience when visiting us.